20/06/2015

A little bit of sweets

In these couple days, when the sun started shinning a little bite stronger, lot of people in my country rushed to undress and started eating ice cream.
I am not warm at all, but thought, why do not enjoy with them. The healthy ones, that don't have lot of calories, of witch you can eat and don't think, don't be worried about fats and growing kilos, and pimples.

And there is my STRACCIATELLA vegan ice cream:

- First of all take very very good ripped bananas and put them in the freezer (I put 3  bananas in to the plastic food container and freeze one day)

- Wen frozen put bananas in to food processor and mix until solid mass (if needed mix in the process)
- With grater grate dark chocolate and some of it mix very slowly in to the mass.
- Some of the chocolate I left to put on the top.

And veil. BON APPETITE!!!



And I also would like to share my  BIRTHDAY cake recipe


Base:
- 1 tbl. spoon almond nuts
- 2 tea spoon cinnamon
- 2 glasses soft dates
- 3 tbl. spoon coco oil

Top:
- 1 glass cashew
- 2 glasses coco shavings
- 3 tbl. spoon agave (maple) syrup
- 0,5 glass coco oil
- 1,5 glasses warm water
- 1 lemon juice

Ingredients of base put and mix in the food processor and put the mas as the base in to the forms you would like to use.
Ingredients of top mix also together. It is hard to mix. I recommend several times to mix with spoon.  Put everything on the first layer.
Put in to the freezer for 60 - 120 min

Can decorate how you want, what your fantasy hopes.
I ate with Goji berries, and other peace with grated Lime peel

ENJOY YOUR MEAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment