03/11/2013

Beginning

It had been long time ago I wanted to make my own blog. The reason of doing this is not because lot of people are doing this, and it becomes fashionable, but it’s because I think I have something to share with others. I love animals (and I am so happy that my passion to them lead to be a vet.), like travelling, cooking (my life is different in this type, because I have allergy for some food and other allergens), doing craft (knitting, stitching and other).

In advance I would like to say sorry for all the mistakes I will make in English, it’s because I am not native English speaker, and for fings related with blog creation, I am just studying this.

So, what you can find here: as you can see, there are several topics related with my likes. In “animals” section you can find moments related with my life and my animals, and of course some advises for you gays about keeping them. In “food” part I will try to put my findings of new products and my allergen free diets. In “craft” – everything that is done by my hands J and finally “other” will include blog’s of people that I am following to.

So lets the journey begin.