30/12/2014

Vegetarian chili


3 weeks ago I put on Instagram a photo of vegetarian chili , which I made at home and I was asked to write a prescription. Specific quantities of what exactly put in it I can not write , I did it basing my imagination, "by eye " , as we say . So my advice would be : put as much as you want , it all depends on how many people you want to feed 


So there it comes:

  • Potatoes
  • Carrot
  • Green lentils
  • Can of chickpeas
  • Champignons
  • Red pepper
  • Chili pepper (depends on how hot you want it to be)
  • Tomato pasta
  • Salt
  • Spicy hot paprica

First, peel all the ingredients ( carrots, potatoes and pepper). Cut them in the chunks ( I cuted in cubes but you have free imagination). Chilli I cuted in to small rings and left with all seeds. Put potatoes, carrots in to boiling water and boil until they are soft, but not done yet. Then take out some of water you boiled you vegetables in, put all other ingredients (except champignons, I put them just before turning the heat of) and boil a little more, until all the flavors spray out.

Have a good appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment