30/12/2014

Food and more

I cook every day. I do breakfast, then something for lunch, to take to my job, and of course for dinner ( but it's hard to call this dinner, it's not usual big dinner as lot of people like to eat). My eating routine is different, I eat a lot at the morning and at the day, and very little or nothing at the evening ( just, because I come after work late). I am experimenting with food ( but not as much as I would like to).

I think that I have mentioned before, that I became vegetarian and working on becoming vegan. But don't be confused, if will find some recipes with meat. It's because I have some very good recipes and videos how to make them, for those who still eat meat, so I will put them some day. 

Returning to now days.
If anyone remembers, I showed picture of cup cakes not long time ago. And now I would like to post how I made them. So here you go:
1. Take 5 apples ( those you have and you like) Peel them, take of seeds and sutarkuoti with thin grater.

2. Put 4 spoons of corn flour.

3. Cin amon ( depending on how much you like it). I put 2 tabl. spoons

4. If you have sour apples, put something to sweet them. I recomend maple or agave syrup. I haven't used any of that, because I use sweet apples.

5. Mix everything, put the mass into formeles and bake.

Just because my oven is very old, I can't say exact temperature and time of cooking. But it took for me about 40 min. and I think, that 200 C will be enough.

If you want you can put chocolate on the top.



No comments:

Post a Comment