20/06/2015

Unbaked cupcake

As I promised before I am putting a recipe of cup cake from my Birthday.


It's not me who created this recipe, it was girl who named her self as coconutalmondrecipes
In my priviest post I put direct link in to her page, but because it is not working at the moment, I decided to put it in my page. Hope that she is not going to be made on me :)

So you will need:
* 1 can of chickpea
* 1/2 cup of nut butte
* 1/2 cup of mil
* 6 - 8 dates
* 1 tea sp. of vainly

Very good dried and soaked chickpea put in to the food processor.
Nuts butter you can use what ever you want. I used almond butter, which I made by my self.
Milk is of your choose (almond, soy, oat and other). I used the top of coconut milk, that thick cream.


All ingredients we put into food processor and mix almost for 1 minute. Taste, if it is not enough of sweet for you, you can put dates or put some syrup of your taste.
The mass you get put in to the forms of your choice and freeze for 4 hours.

BONE APPETITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment