01/03/2015

Day of love

So Christmas is over. It was my first vegetarian Christmas (Yes Yes vegetarian because at that time I still ate fish products). And you know what, not completely hard. There have been many wonderful dishes, unfortunately not all of them given the slide to perpetuate in the photos.:

Up left-rice pasta salad, up right-coconat milk soup with rice pasta andchanterrelle, down right-mix in rolls


The strangest thing about this Christmas was the fact that I went home without gifts. I ordered Christmas sweaters for whole family. Shop, I booked from, promised me that they will reach before Christmas, but unfortunately they only sent 9 January 2015.

My one

As I mentioned, I started to drink more water. I know that sometimes it's really hard to drink at least  2 liters of water a day, but not so that you forget, but because it is not delicious . My advice would be to prepare 2 litres delicious water throughout the day. Put a few ingredients into it and make it delicious and I am confident that you will drink more. You can also perform cleaning days , when you drink only water ( 1 day per month at least). Here a few examples of what I drink water:

Up-with cinnamon stick, down-with ginkgo, center-with lime


And I have a big message that I became a vegan . I dont eat animal products. And I feel great. I have to admit that sometimes it is really hard, especially when you go to the store and can not buy any fruit and vegetables, because they are expensive or there are non.



I also dont drink coffee for 2 months. And this I am missing a little bit. Missing not the same coffee, but the ritual of drinking coffee late.

I was looking for the perfect exercise for life. Such that I want to do , without stress, without violence, without pressure , and one that came to my existing injuries. Somewhere I found some information about Callanetics . I found an excellent book, and already about 2 months I was doing, and I really like. This is a great exercise, you do not need a lot of " sweat " , do not suffer the pain, may be at a pace that works for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment