20/06/2015

Rogaining

On Sunday I participated on rogaining race. Would you ask what it is, according to Wikipedia (rogaining) - it is long distance team orientation racing.
Mill dam

Those race held for cycling, it was necessary to find 14 photo check point and it was necessary to fit in 3 hours. All the distance was 38 kilometres. 
Points are cold photo check, because both members of the team have to make photo of them self in front of the object.
Fountain

Eifel

Dam

I was like absolute extremer, for the first time sited on the bike for this year and never participated in any other kind of raising decided to go. I harnessed my sport bike (every one else in raising participated with road bikes) and took friend with me, I concluded to try my power.
Five hart monument

Tumulus of Naikiai

I need to admit, that the weather was horrible, especially wind, who tried to overthrow from the bike, was not our ally.
Church of Tirksliai

Hermit tomb

Scat of Venta

But after overcoming distance and marked at 10 points, we reached finish.

And we took up 2 place and have got medal and even prises.

I am so happy of my self and the fact that I resolved to participate. I liked that tip of free time spending, very good sport and lots of good memories.

We promised to participate in the next year. Waiting for new challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment